Sunday, March 14, 2010

Mama Matched Me-but she got the "sexy" version

"1976? I think I was 3 or 4 in this picture. Taken at my Grandma's house, I'm pretty sure my mum made my outfit, as per usual...
I think this was a Christmas dress. The scary part? Mum had one to match (only a little sexier for the adult version." (via)

What could the "sexier version" possibly be for this Stepford Wives/Big Love style dress? Perhaps a slit cut up to there? A shorter black ribbon in front?

I am particularly fond of the ornately carved dining room set, the crystal candelabra and glass candy dishes decorating the bar cart, the caramel brown carpeting, and the china hutch peeking from the next room. Ahhh-when faux Bavarian-castle-royalty-style meets the suburbs it always says classy to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment