Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Hammertime!

"I think I was about 9 here. My grandmother graced me with this horrific outfit which is actually all one piece! Ack! it's a floral jumpsuit with tapered (MC-Hammer-esque) legs and an attached vest! It's a trifecta of fugly! My neighbors are only posing next to me because they are so hypnotized by it." (via)

Can't touch this
oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

Fresh new kicks and pants
You got it like that now you know you wanna dance
So move out of your seat
And get a grandma outfit and catch this beat...
Cold on a mission-a fashion attack
Let em know that I'm too much
With my jazz shoes that u can't touch...

U can't touch this
Look man u can't touch this
You'll probably get hyped boy
Cause you know your grandma's just not fly
Ring the bell school's back in break it down
oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Stop
Hammer time

Every time you see me, that outfit's just so ripe
I'm dope on the floor but these pants suck on my bike
Now why would I ever start wearing this
with others makin' outfits that just aren't s---
Neighbors incognito, embarrassed to be seen
Poor little me, I had to wear, Grandma's outfit just so mean
It's Hammer go Hammer
mc hammer white girl hammer
and the rest can go and play

No comments:

Post a Comment