Friday, March 19, 2010

I can't believe my husband just admitted he has a headgear fetish

"1978. Was the headgear not enough? Let's add glasses to the repertoire. Farrah Fawcett-style. Tinted, partially, a gray and blue. My initials are in gold foil on the corner of one of the lenses." (via)

My husband says she looks like a wrestler. I hope she was tough because, well, DAMN. No child would ever do this of her own accord.

Okay, my husband also just made a SHOCKING admission. When he was in 3rd grade, he had "a long distance crush on a high school girl who wore headgear. My school was K-12. I remember in the hallway watching her pass. I thought she was hot--as much as a 3rd grader understands what hot is. Clearly not too well because she was wearing headgear. Either I was into the Hardware, or I was into her. I don't know which is which, or which is worse. I was always one for the freaks."

Um, thanks honey?

No comments:

Post a Comment