Thursday, March 4, 2010

Let's Get Physical

"Fashion Forward, 1984.
I confess: this is me. I was 10 years old, and I did not CHOOSE this sweatsuit. Yes, the whole thing is a sweatsuit, meant to look like shorts over sweatpants...WHY GOD?" (via)

Poor baby--here's what God was thinking, circa 1982.

Let's take another look, shall we?


As much as the shorts/sweats combo--unlike anything I've seen before--I like the tightly elasticized waist on the top. Guaranteed to ride up on her as soon as she tries any actual physical activity--say a gymnastics routine staged with friends and forced upon family members who watch over and over again as young ones tumble in the backyard.

Maybe even more important-is that a Chevette she's leaning on? Hope she doesn't ding it with her brawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment